Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: BF1 will not add to my library

by Vennimon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 will not add to my library

★★★★ Novice

I have origin access basic, which includes battlefield 1, and it will not add to my library. I have downloaded it before and it worked fine, but now it is the ONLY game in the vault that I cannot add to my library. 

I have cleared my cache, tried safe mode, logged out and back in, and nothing works. I did everything on the troubleshoot page.

I am logged into the correct account, I only have one account and I am able to download other vault games.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'll contact EA support, thanks for giving me the link.

I think there is just a problem with my account, I upgraded to premier and I can now download bf1. Before I upgraded, when I would go to the battlefield 1 page it would say "Included with premier" then refresh and say "included with basic". I think it still had the premier upgrades for bf1 bound to my account for some reason.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Vennimon,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried adding Battlefield 1 through the Origin Website on your Desktop, rather than through Origin itself?

If that doesn't work, I would recommend contacting EA Support to see if there's something up with your Account.

You can contact them here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'll contact EA support, thanks for giving me the link.

I think there is just a problem with my account, I upgraded to premier and I can now download bf1. Before I upgraded, when I would go to the battlefield 1 page it would say "Included with premier" then refresh and say "included with basic". I think it still had the premier upgrades for bf1 bound to my account for some reason.

Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)

Hey @Vennimon,

Thanks for the update.

Just checking up, were you able to get this issue resolved with Support?

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help