BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by ShooterJay90

Original Post

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Playing happily for a week or so on Xbox One, then all of a sudden, no more multiplayer privileges. Been this way for 2 days now. 

Not sure what the deal is. Xbox Live Gold doesn't matter at all -- Gold account doesn't connect.

I'm gonna give it another day or two, then demand a refund.

Message 81 of 309 (4,252 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OK, I fixed mine. Unplug router, wait 5 minutes, then plug back in. All systems go.

I feel like an idiot for not thinking of this already!

Message 82 of 309 (4,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had this problem, solved by hard resetting my console. (Hold power button until it switches off). Hope this helps
Message 83 of 309 (4,142 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra confirmations. I know this can be a frustrating issue for folks, hopefully it's helping folks to get back into the game. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 84 of 309 (4,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am still having the same issue. Two weeks and have not been able to play at all. I was hoping the update would have had a fix but EA has still let me down. Ridiculous.
Message 85 of 309 (4,061 Views)

Missing Multiplayer Privleges

★★★ Newbie
For two straight days I have been trying to play Multiplayer on BF1 for Xbox one. I have updated my privacy to adult. Xbox live gold is active and current. My Xbox is set as home console. My internet is up to speed. I have also tried other EA games like Battlefront and Madden 17 which work without any issue. Finally I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. Having the same problem. I am at a loss right now and about to count my losses and trade the game in because it's not worth the headache.

Message 86 of 309 (4,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Had the same problem. I did the "disable origin in game" setting in origin and that didn't work.

I also found that disabling MSI Afterburner seemed to get BF1 working again but I wanted to use my overclock settings. So I went into Afterburner to try and pin down what may have been causing the issue.

What seems to have ended up working for me was going into the MSI Afterburner settings ->video capture tab ->Changed video capture to NONE by backspace-deleting the hotkey F10 value that was present and it changed the value to NONE. Also kept video processed to NONE. 

So far seems to be fine now with overclock settings in place.

***Sidenote: if you have Xbox Windows 10 gaming app installed might want to open it and go into settings menu --> Game DVR --> Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR and turn it OFF as well.
Message 87 of 309 (4,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought Xbox One S just to play BF1 multiplayer with friends online. Played one week without any problems with the free trial membership. After it expired I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for one year. Since that day I have been unable to play online and I get that message. I have tried everything. I have a valid Xbox Live membership, I have adult content enable, I have rebooted the console, I have rebooted the modem, I have cleared my locally stored profile for the game, I have reinstalled the game...everything to no avail.

gamertag: Superpiccion3

bonus question: if it continues like this I will definitely ask for a refund - how does one go about doing that?

Message 88 of 309 (3,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
jsievs45. This just started happening after weeks of online play
Message 89 of 309 (3,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u restart the game or the server on xbox? please provide some instruction.

Message 90 of 309 (3,864 Views)