BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by ShooterJay90

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Missing Multiplayer privileges

★★ Novice

when I first got the game I was unable to play online due to this message coming up. It worked temporarily, but now it has gone back to the original message of missing multiplayer privileges. I have tried everything to get it going including reinstalling it. All other games work online except this one. Is this happening to a lot of people, and any ideas how to fix it? 

Message 61 of 309 (6,942 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Missing Multiplayer privileges

★★ Novice
I've got the same problem at the moment, doesn't help but at least not alone gotta be something, couldn't play at first then it worked, now it's back to the same message missing multiplayer privileges
Message 62 of 309 (6,916 Views)

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ EA David

Everything you have posted has not helped. You marked this thread saying it had a solution which it does not. It's been 4 days since you have replied to this topic and tried to help. 

Can we please at least get an update to see if we need to get our money back at the very least? It seems to me by google searching that this also happened in the Beta with no fix. Now it seems it is happening to people with the bundled limited green edition 1TB Xbox One S that came with the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition. Please give us an timely update. 

Message 63 of 309 (7,224 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Missing Multiplayer privileges

★★★ Newbie

Bumping this thread as well since EA has gone quiet. An update (preferably a fix) would be much appreciated. 

Message 64 of 309 (6,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agreed I'm getting pissed here.
Message 65 of 309 (7,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me what do I do?
Message 66 of 309 (7,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You guys need to do something about this I'm getting very frstrated with this.
Message 67 of 309 (7,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem. I have checked my age on my account is fine. Battlefield 4 and Hard Line work fine, also I was able to play the Battlefield 1 Beta with no problems. I have checked my internet connection and its fine, along with resetting my account and xbox. Still no use, this is really aggravating to buy a game and not get the multiplayer.

Message 68 of 309 (7,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem gamertag Militia06
Message 69 of 309 (7,140 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Beyond frustrated at this point. EA is doing a really poor job of handling this, no communication. 

Message 70 of 309 (7,132 Views)