BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by ShooterJay90

Original Post

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★★ Newbie
I bought the game and multiplayer has never worked. All it says is the "Missing multiplayer priviledges". I've reset the console, my router, checked connection, and deleted and redownloaded the game. This is ridiculous
Message 91 of 309 (2,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamer tag is "Demokidd14"
Message 92 of 309 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TriggaLeeChee is my gamertag I cannot get passed the missing multiplayer privileges screen.

I'm seriously PO'd.... What can I do I have live and have been playing for the past month and am at level 35

Message 93 of 309 (2,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same problem is with me i jut bought an xbox one s for black friday and it's not letting me play multiplayer on bf1. idk what to do
Message 94 of 309 (2,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My current Gamer tag is different from the one posted as being my account.
It has been changed for quite some time now and only just recently gave me this error message of missing multiplayer privileges.
PowderyGorgon71
Now: BoRo x Ingram
Message 95 of 309 (2,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Get Microsoft to cancel Xbox live and reissue it had same problem after trial ran out etc this solved the issue
Message 96 of 309 (2,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing a lot up until a few days ago and I started getting various connection issues, this being the most common. Everything is in order on my end as far as I can tell but I can't play anything but campaign. The link it sends me to isn't very helpful. I've reset multiple times, signed in and out, played other games, and all else I could think of except reinstalling. Please help me get back to shooting faces... GT:BeLink702 on Xbox

Message 97 of 309 (2,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i don't know if this problem has been fixed or not but i'm still having the problem that i'm "missing multiplayer privileges" since I've bought the game around release day (Xbox1). I've made a case last night and even though it said i should have received a call in a half hour i'm still waiting for a call for help a day later. I've re updated my case but i'm starting to lose hope that i'll ever get to play this game online with my friends, i'm running out of options of ways to get help here so i hope you get this and might be able to help me out. 

(P.S. I've tried every other game i have and have no problem accessing multiplayer content/game play) 

Message 98 of 309 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, My xbox Gamertag is Landedmouse9024. Did you ever solve this problem? I don't know what to do? I can't play multiplayer on my xbox live account. So sad. Missing Multiplayer Privileges and no matter what i do with xbox live nothing works. I was told to contact EA but they are IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of for anything. HELP EA!

Message 99 of 309 (2,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried all options to be able to play.  Please look up REDSOXPAYNE.

Message 100 of 309 (2,789 Views)