BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by ShooterJay90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★★ Newbie

Purchased the Early Enlister Deluxe edition of the game as well as BF1 premium. It appears as if all my codes worked when I used them. However, I only seem to have access to the campaign mode. When I attempt to play multiplayer, access battle packs, or use the "solider" tab, I get an error telling me that I am "Missing Multiplayer Privileges" and to access an EA help link that, when I type it in, EA says does not exist. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I resolve it?

Message 1 of 309 (91,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, we're looking into this. For those affected by this, have you been able to play at all, or were you always affected by this?

For most users affected by this, please double check that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. 

If you have this and the issue manifests, restarting your system or disconnecting and reconnecting can help. Hold the front button on the front of your system for a few seconds until it beeps and shuts down, in order to perform the reset. 

Thank you for the info.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 309 (68,519 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone figured out what this is. Or why it's happening. Paying 80$ for the game should allow you to have full access...What Gives..
Message 2 of 309 (91,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't heard anything or seen anything on Google. This problem was around in the beta yet no fix when the game is launched.  I feel like I just wasted $80 to get the game early. Yet even when the game is fully launched tomorrow I probably still won't be able to play it. Went to through their reporting process and got zero help or responses. Well now I know why EA won "Worst Company" two years in a row haha. This is probably the last EA game I buy for awhile.

Message 3 of 309 (91,696 Views)

Community Manager

Are you still seeing this today? is there any chance you're on an underage account? Do you have any other Battlefield games you can test with?

If you contact support they can take a look at things from our end, hopefully they can get things cleared up. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 309 (91,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got the game today it say I'm missing multiplayer privileges anything I can do ?

Message 5 of 309 (91,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TURTLEman408 Are you still seeing this problem this morning? 

If so, can I check that you have an active Xbox Live Gold account and aren't on an underage account? I suspect it's not a factor but I want to check just in case. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 309 (91,588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi I'm having this problem too. Ive got xbox live account, have no age restrictions. Bought the game yesterday and can not access anything but single player campaign.
Message 7 of 309 (91,583 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem. Going on for days now. I have live account and everything. Not sure what to do

Message 8 of 309 (91,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi my gamer tag for Xbox live is mastersmudger, I have gold live access and no age restriction but I'm having this problem too, can you check my account please David?
Message 9 of 309 (91,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've just spoken with xbox live chat, who recommended I remove my gamer log in, reset xbox and re sign in my gamer tag. Did it all, still can't play online. Same message 'missing multiplayer privileges! '
Message 10 of 309 (91,554 Views)