Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by benfavill625

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue.

Checked my game data and bf1 main game was installed on interal storage and the DLCs on external. Moved all the DLCs to internal and then bf1 needed a update and worked.

Hope this helps anyone
Message 291 of 309 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a suggestion. Don´t sell the game in countries that don´t have a nearby server? It's funny that EA don´t inform about the problem. In countries such as South America there is no serving at all. But f ... that, EA sold a lot of games there and the money is in the bank now
Message 292 of 309 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie
High ping, no serveres on a Saturday night? Wake the F... op been like this since the BETA vision
Message 293 of 309 (2,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks didn’t even think to check Xbox live gold would of been helpful if ea put the reason why I was missing multiplayer privileges
Message 294 of 309 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just fixed mine, i had to resubscribe my Xbox live membership and restart the console. 

Message 295 of 309 (1,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having problems..my screen says missing multiplayer privileges...I’ve tried hard reset still says missing multiplayer privileges how can I fix this please

Message 296 of 309 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to play and cannot connect to use any of the online features. If this continues I will probably never buy an ea game again. Also I am unable to connect when played Star Wars battlefront. What a bloody waste of money. 

Message 297 of 309 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got a new XBox One and this game came free as a download.  After logging in and downloading this game, I was having this same problem. . .  HERE'S WHAT WORKED FOR ME! . . .  It didn't make sense why this would do anything but I tried everything out of desperation. . . I cleared the MAC address in the network setting as some on this thread had suggested.  After restarting, it asked me to sign into my EA account (inside BF1), but then I had a new message in BF1 that I was offline and couldn't connect to the servers.  At least it wasn't telling me "Missing Multiplayer Privileges" any longer.  This is further than I had ever gotten.  After restarting the XBox one more time, it was working.

So, try clearing the MAC and good luck!

Message 298 of 309 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ik heb de missing multiplayer privileges melding battlefield1 terwijl mijn gold abonnement tot 20-02-2019 loopt. Alle tips online uitgevoerd maar niets helpt. Graag hier passend support op.

Mvg.

Rob
Message 299 of 309 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also haviny this issue. Any fix yet? Have tried uninstall then reinstalling. Still no access. Have googled and found no fix. Pretty big waste of money when i cant even play online....
Message 300 of 309 (1,354 Views)