by EA_David

Original Post

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★ Novice

battlefield hardline works fine

Message 11 of 309 (17,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was reading was told  I can restart and it worked but i don't know if this is cause the Xbox or game but I can't seem to be able to join my friends games it shows there's room in the server but when I join the game doesn't attempt to join 

Message 12 of 309 (17,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, we're looking into this. For those affected by this, have you been able to play at all, or were you always affected by this?

For most users affected by this, please double check that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. 

If you have this and the issue manifests, restarting your system or disconnecting and reconnecting can help. Hold the front button on the front of your system for a few seconds until it beeps and shuts down, in order to perform the reset. 

Thank you for the info.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 309 (68,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is now doing this I was playing fine than next time it say missing I have gold everything
Message 14 of 309 (17,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm able to play is a minor issue to play with friends but game is really good guys 

Message 15 of 309 (17,366 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bought an Xbox for this game friday, game came with the xbox.  Finished installing this morning. Several hard resets and issue still exists, definitely valid xbox gold membership.Issue is very frustrating.

Message 16 of 309 (17,363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

100% sure on adult account.

Message 17 of 309 (17,358 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Additional information: While dling game I went into the game to play campaign during the dl, I noticed that though i was almost 60 to 70 percent through that it stated that I had only downloaded 1% of the game, and when I went to multiplayer tab that it stated I only had downloaded 1% of multiplayer. I did not have any troubles beginning the campaign.

Message 18 of 309 (17,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is doing it as well, my xbox live gold gamertag is @Ol Colonel Reb

Message 19 of 309 (17,352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Gamer tag is OneParrot405321
Have never got online at all. So frustrating
Message 20 of 309 (17,340 Views)