Re: BF1 not 50gb as stated but well over 70gb false advertising.

by ragnarok013

Original Post

BF1 not 50gb as stated but well over 70gb false advertising.

★ Novice

BF1 System requirements "50GB" why is it now trying to download another 70GB? I don't have space for you to pre load * I don't want? Please explain. 

1} Not enough space

2} Not enough bandwidth

3} over a month to slowly download, who will pay for this?

Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: BF1 not 50gb as stated but well over 70gb false advertising.

@22kiwi wrote:

BF1 System requirements "50GB" why is it now trying to download another 70GB? I don't have space for you to pre load * I don't want? Please explain. 

1} Not enough space

2} Not enough bandwidth

3} over a month to slowly download, who will pay for this?

This is not an issue that anyone here or even at the studio can resolve, it simply is a fact of the game at this point in its lifecycle. The game was around 50GB when it launched, however it's been patched many times since the launch one year ago not to mention expansion packs have also been added which all add to the size of the game on your disk.  None of this can be changed to make it 50 GB. Is there a technical issue that we can help you with here on the EA Answers HQ? If so post which platform you're on, if on PC your OS and PC specs as well as any error codes or error messages that you receive and thoroughly describe your issue for us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)