BF1 freezes on loading screen after the UI update, any solutions?

by Xx_Plukke_xX

Original Post

Re: Bf1 crashing on loading

Community Manager (retired)

Great! Thank you for confirmation @Kupietzky Standard smile

And good luck on the Battlefield!

/Ataashi

Message 11 of 25 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanx
Message 12 of 25 (1,601 Views)

Game freezes on loading screen when starting the game after latest UI update

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Game freezes on loadingscreen when starting the game, doesn't happen all the time, about 90% of the time. This happened after the latest UI update and it freezes when "PERSONALIZING THE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU...". It happens during that start-up fase, also worth mentioning that this don't happen to all the players, only some. So not everyone is affected by this bug if I can call it that.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, but since it happened after DICEs latest UI update I'm guessing that is where the problem is.
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen freezes
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I have also heard that the game freezes sometimes when going to the PS menu and back in again, it froze to me when I checked the friendslist in-game after a round ended. Its only the screen that freezes, the game keeps running even though I cant see it. This is an interface issue more or less. Several other in Battlefield Nations, which I'm one of the Ambassadors in, can confirm this issue.

Message 13 of 25 (1,586 Views)

PS4 - problem with personalizing profile + freezing menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After last UI update there is a problem to launch game in online mode (stuck on start screen) or menu is freezing after starting game in offline mode (to avoid first problem) and switching back to online mode
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1st problem - start game with internet connection and press X 2nd - start game in offline mode, turn internet on and connect to EA servers (press square)
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't start the game or use any menu option
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Domination
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Hi Team,

After last UI update on PS4 it's hardly impossible to start online game. I (and most of my friends) can't get into menu just after launching BF1 in PS4 online mode. After pressing X games is freezing. I learned to avid first problem by launching BF1 in PS4 offline mode but after turning internet connection on and trying do connect EA servers menu is freezing. Sometimes i need to repeat this procedure over 10 times to get into server browser and search online match. It's very frustrating.

Regards,

Message 14 of 25 (1,552 Views)

Re: Game freezes on loading screen when starting the game after latest UI update

★★★ Novice

Most of my PSN friends has this problem. It's annoying as hell. I even joined a match but still had menu screen with in game sounds

Message 15 of 25 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Novice
It’s me again. Everything was okay until today. Battlefield 1 keeps crashing on home loading screen. Rebuilding data base doesn’t help anymore. I ve tried all methods available on ea help page. But it doesn’t work! Many of my friends have exactly same problem
Message 16 of 25 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is dice not responding to this??

I have the same problem and with me dozens of other from BattleFieldNations.
I has been so from Tuesday, the day of the road to BF V menu update.

Stop * over your player base DICE and fix your *.

ty

Message 17 of 25 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Novice
Exactly, they advise all the time to do some sort of things like re-installing or connecting via ea ports or rebuild database. I waste my time because this issue is 100% related to the last update and is nothing to do with my console. @ea
Message 18 of 25 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

re-buliding data base, restoring licence or re-installing the game didn't helped. game crashed after last UI update so please DICE (EA) fix that because it's hardly impossible to play at the moment

Message 19 of 25 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Rebuilding the database through Safe mode on PS4 did not fix this issue, the issue isn't in PS4 soft- or firmware, its in the latest UI update that got released. I dont know why it affects only some players, some others dont notice it at all. Please look further into this since its making me pretty mad when I try to start the game and it worked after 45 mins of trying.

Message 20 of 25 (1,472 Views)