BF1 and VPN Issues

by viperwolf02

Original Post

Re: BF1 and VPN Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

So something is special on your computer / network which isn't there on others. Hmm, that's a tough one.

Guess the next thing to do is rule out the internet connection / network card, do you have access to another internet connection to test out? Perhaps tethering using a mobile phone?

carbonic signature

Message 11 of 17 (933 Views)

★ Apprentice

i just went though a complete fresh w10 install, a complete drive wipe. after ill test this, then ill try the tether with a phone. Ill have to look up how to do that though. Im not messing with any of the settings in windows except the obvious things it wont hurt. thank you for the help, really i hope EA just fixes the issue. Im not the only one facing disconnects, its only BF1 for what ever reason. Battlefront and BF3 and 4 run fine.  However this issue has been discussed sense OCT on serveral forums with several threads. Only the community has been helping others out. EA has dropped the ball with it.

Message 12 of 17 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice

well the fresh install did not change anything, BF1 is still the only game that disconnects and wont allow me to run a VPN

Message 13 of 17 (900 Views)

★★★ Pro
My best guess to this troubling issue is to make sure DirectX 12 is disabled.
Also, try logging out of your profile on the main menu, then log back in.

Keep me updated on your progress!
Message 14 of 17 (896 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem with bf4 and since my isp throttles so much, VPN is the only way i get stable internet. did you find a fix?

Message 15 of 17 (858 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!

I'm in a hurry, but I had time to read your question/problem. Sometimes people forget this that games need admin launch to work, even with VPN. I have VPN all the time on, no problems.

I hope you get yours fixed. So many bugs been around..."Waiting for hotfixes.."

Best Regards

Fever82

Message 16 of 17 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same issue here too need help

iCloud Google Classroom GIMP
Message 17 of 17 (739 Views)