Re: BF1 Unstable

by HeHasADik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 Unstable

★★★★ Novice

Hey, guys, I build a new pc because I wanted to play bf1 and bf5 I downloaded both of the games I was thinking a lot fps no trouble but I notice the 100 fps which amd showed me doesn't feel like it was smooth on both games so then I was watching on my CPU and GPU graph and i notice there were spikes I try to get rid of those spikes with overclocking my GPU and ram which helped a bit but still the spikes were there still
I tried dx12 and dx11 which was still the same issue so im asking you for help pls I made a video

pc specs:
GPU: Rx Vega 56 Asus Strix
CPU: I5 9400F 2.90-4.10ghz
RAM:16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3000 DIMM CL15 Dual Kit
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE Z370M DS3H LGA 1151

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3hbYFIDS0

Message 1 of 14 (1,211 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@OttoVPForget the Help i know why its unstable my gpu had broken memory soooo yeah good bye graphiccard still thank you for your Help sir

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (1,660 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @HeHasADik

Thanks for the information you've provided.

Have you tried these steps?

1. Disable the Origin in-game Overlay in the Origin Launcher

2. Clean Boot: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

3. Close Background Apps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

nothing works .-. those steps are not helpfull my cpu is only at 92 % usage and my gpu is at 70-80% ussage i played at low nothing changed pls someone help me to fix this i want to play bf smooth on my new pc 

Message 3 of 14 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Guide
@HeHasADik try switching to DX11 and let me know
Message 4 of 14 (1,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@OttoVP didnt work :/
Message 5 of 14 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Guide
@HeHasADik despite any other game bf1 and 5 don't digest very well some OC programs like msi afterburner. I actually saw your video and saw those spikes but i didn't find them particoularly affecting your gameplay. I suggest to lower your quality settings and see if fps are more or less than before. what are your AA and PP settings? did you set accordingly on your gpu driver panel? (like nvidia experience auto setup)?

let me know
Message 6 of 14 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@OttoVP in the video it was the lowest setting and i had enough fps there i mostly i have on ultra 90 and at low 100-120 fps
Message 7 of 14 (1,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@OttoVP I used the normal driver for my AMD panel well the game doesn't feel like its 60 it feels choppy like 40 fps I updated everything my bios my GPU i watched if my ram were right placed well nothing helped and bf1 and bf5 are the only game which won't allow me playing smoothly
Message 8 of 14 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Guide
@HeHasADik can you check your pc/gpu temps and disable ANY thermal throttling with your cpu => eg my ryzen have default wrong settings in bios (read lower cpu speed). if you updated your mobo bios that may be the case.
Message 9 of 14 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i were watching nothing wrong so far i have a bequit cpu cooler so its mostly hat 67°c at full load and gpu 76°c i cant see a thermal throttle there damn bf1 is a tough game for my system

Message 10 of 14 (1,054 Views)