BF1 There are no Servers ?

by maddog_rob1

Original Post

BF1 There are no Servers ?

★★ Novice

BF1 in multiplayer i have no severs to join into? so now I cannot play nor join any multi players games as there are no servers any ideas ?

Message 1 of 56 (25,404 Views)

Re: BF1 There are no Servers ?

Hero (Retired)

Hi @maddog_rob1

What is your platform (PC;Xbox One; PS4)? Have you tried to restart your Origin client or your console? Try to reset (remove) filter in your Server Browser.

Message 2 of 56 (25,222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @maddog_rob1 } which platform you playing on [ PC, PS4, XboxOne ] refresh your server browser...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 3 of 56 (25,220 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @maddog_rob1, make sure you dont have a filter in the browser.

Message 4 of 56 (25,205 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a pc I have reset filters I now can get conquest but can not get any others ? Like domination, war pigeons hard to find any Australia servers too even on conquest ? Any other ideas ?
Message 5 of 56 (25,129 Views)

★★ Novice

‎05-08-2017 04:35 PM
I have a pc I have reset filters I now can get conquest but can not get any others ? Like domination, war pigeons hard to find any Australia servers too even on conquest ? Any other ideas ?
Message 6 of 56 (25,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why should i buy came when no servers ?

Message 7 of 56 (24,954 Views)

★★★ Novice

Constant problem. The server browser UI is trash and there are never enough servers,

Message 8 of 56 (21,570 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, since the last update, this has been a problem. I find the same thing. I am on the east coast. I used to see at least 50 to 25 servers. Conquest only as that is my favorite game type. After the latest update, I now am lucky to see 4 to 5 servers. Just now, no matter how much I refresh, just 2. And please don't try to blame it on some filter or other issue with my PC or network settings. This is an EA/Dice problem. And EA/Dice needs to address it. Because with all the other unfixed issues, BF is getting more and more difficult to deal with and therefore not worth paying the price of any new BF releases. I am getting sick and tired of this nonsense.

Message 9 of 56 (21,512 Views)

★ Guide

Still nothing being done by EA/Dice about the lack of servers to play MP on. Whether I have a filter set, or no filter set. After the last DLC I haven't been able to play all of new maps because they simply don't show up in the browser. If I set the filter for the 'slots open" filter and use "none 16, 24, 48, 64 and all" and have most of the game modes and maps chosen, I frequently get "NO SERVERS FOUND" "change your filter and try again". So, I reset the filter and try again. Only to get the same results. About the only time I can find servers with open slots to play is late, late at night (morning really). I have found that servers are either completely full with a deep queue or are completely empty with no players joining. Nothing much in between. And this goes for the CTE Alpha of Incursions as well. Matchmaking takes forever and usually finds no servers to play on. This situation has gotten worse, not better with each successive DLC. I have gone back to playing BF4 because at least I can find servers to play on. This problem which has been ignored by EA/Dice will most definitely influence my decision on whether to buy the next franchise from EA/Dice. This stinks!

Message 10 of 56 (18,506 Views)