Re: BF V wont start although i own Origin Access Premier!

by Obiboiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF V wont start although i own Origin Access Premier!

★★ Novice

Hey, a month ago I preordered the BFV Deluxe Edition, two days ago i bought the Origin Acces Basic subscribtion to Play earlyer. But since it run out I upgraded today to Origin Acces Premier, the Problem is now, that the game tells me I am able to upgrade it for free. When  I try doing that I get an error that says : vault-entitlement-failed.

Message 1 of 4 (2,942 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Obiboiii wrote:

Hey, a month ago I preordered the BFV Deluxe Edition, two days ago i bought the Origin Acces Basic subscribtion to Play earlyer. But since it run out I upgraded today to Origin Acces Premier, the Problem is now, that the game tells me I am able to upgrade it for free. When  I try doing that I get an error that says : vault-entitlement-failed.

@Obiboiii

I had to go into the web store (not the Origin client) here https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v then manually add it to my account (despite already having the preordered one in my library) and then upgrade the game. After that I was forced to upgrade my GPU driver to the latest version and then I was able to play.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,892 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 4 (2,911 Views)

@Obiboiii wrote:

@Obiboiii

I had to go into the web store (not the Origin client) here https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v then manually add it to my account (despite already having the preordered one in my library) and then upgrade the game. After that I was forced to upgrade my GPU driver to the latest version and then I was able to play.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (2,893 Views)

★★ Novice
I just deinstalled it and reinstalled it over the vault, worked aswell!
Message 4 of 4 (2,881 Views)