Re: BF V crash no error. KERNELBASE.dll

by _S7ORM-BRINGR

Original Post

BF V crash no error. KERNELBASE.dll

★ Apprentice

Hello,

i know there are already various posts about this topic, but since it seems unresolved I'm gonna make a new one to bump it.

Since last patch of BF V the game randomly crashes with no errors given.

Before the patch it was stable. 

These are my specs

Core i7 5820K

32 gb ram

Geforce RTX 2080ti

The game close sometimes after few minutes, other times after some hours. There is no pattern. When the close i go to windows registry and see this

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: bfv.exe, versione: 1.0.69.53546, timestamp: 0x5c5e06a1
Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: KERNELBASE.dll, versione: 10.0.17763.292, timestamp: 0xb51bba8e
Codice eccezione: 0x80070057
Offset errore 0x0000000000055549
ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0x22f0
Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01d4ced3927c0f5b
Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: G:\Origin\Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID segnalazione: 25785d2e-9263-443d-88d8-5d8c8c3373a5
Nome completo pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:
ID applicazione relativo al pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:

All seems related to KERNELBASE.dll

I red a lot about it and i tried first sfc /scannow, then Dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

Found nothing wrong.

I also tried to delete and register the registry key via

regsvr32 /u KernelBase.dll

regsvr32 /i KernelBase.dll

Both commands give me an error something like

the module "KernelBase.dll" has been loaded, but the entering point DIIUnregisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "KernelBase.dll" it's valid OCX or DLL  then try again.

The fast way to create a new KernelBase.dll is to make another Windows account.

I made one yesterday and for the first 2 game i thought i solved the issue. But during the third match the game froze for few seconds and again crash no error.

So it's not actually related to this dll

I also tried to clear Origin cache, deactivate Origin-in-game, remove all the OC i got on both CPU and GPU but nothing works.

After all i was thinking that since the problem it's generated from the latest update i really hope that DICE is planning a new update that fix this thing. Since online is FULL of people getting this same error and it's simply not possible to think that all users got an issue on windows.

If someone got a working solution i'm all ears. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)
Highlighted

Re: BF V crash no error. KERNELBASE.dll

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi,

Yup...same with me - RTX 2080. You may try using 417.71 or 417.35 driver. Thank you for this post, this means that I'm not the only one getting those...

Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)