Re: BF V Problems

by SnakeEyesPC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF V Problems

★★★ Newbie

So, my problem is that when i open the game its very slow and the loads are horrible, in game the disk is 100% always and i can´t even play, but the strange is that when i bought the pc i only have 1TB (no OS on it) and it worked well, some time after.. the game started with that simpthons, i tought it was my disk dying since it has 3 years more or less, and i bought a WD Black 1TB and moved the game and other files... it continues lagging and impossible to play... uses a lot of cpu and the gpu is sleeping since theres no image to show.

The strangiest thing is that it keep´s using the "old" disk 100%, from where i moved the game, and reinstaled it on WD Black and it´s there certainly.

Both disks are in great condition, i have done tests and used many disk software!

PS: Only happens on BF V

Hoping for a solution!

Thank you

PC SPECS: I5 8400

RTX 2060

8GB RAM

120GB SSD (OS)

1TB For games

New 1TB disk for other purposes (and BF V now)

Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

the hard drive where the game is installed is an SSD or a mechanic drive?

your cpu and only 8gb of ram might be why all this is happening.the fact that the cpu is at 100% and the gpu not is because the cpu reaches its full potential which is not that much.this game is "hungry" for cpu threads.your cpu only has 6.
IMO this is a classic bottleneck.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

the hard drive where the game is installed is an SSD or a mechanic drive?

your cpu and only 8gb of ram might be why all this is happening.the fact that the cpu is at 100% and the gpu not is because the cpu reaches its full potential which is not that much.this game is "hungry" for cpu threads.your cpu only has 6.
IMO this is a classic bottleneck.

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)