BF V - Issues finding a match (PC)

by Adam_x_Davey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF V - Issues finding a match (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try and search for a game in BFV (PC) about 9/10 times I'll get a message saying "server disconnected, you have lost connection to the session" and it kicks me right back to the multiplayer menu to search for another game. It initially finds a game because it puts me in a squad because I can see in the bottom right of my screen the other 3 random players it puts me with. Then after approximately 5-10 seconds of it attempting to load whatever map I'm supposed to play on, the other 3 players disappear from my squad, the loading icon appears on a black screen and i get kicked back to the multiplayer screen again Angry

I have tried the "repair game" through origin in case any files were missing/not validated and I have tried restarting my router and no success. I have 100Mbps download speed and my ping is always very low IF I ever manage to get into a game. Note that once I find a game it seems to work fine, even if I complete a match it goes straight onto the next match perfectly ok Standard smile

I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this and if they had managed to find a work around or a potential permanent fix?

Any help of any sort would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF V - Issues finding a match (PC)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Adam_x_Davey,

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Also, when you join Servers, are you using QuickMatch? Or are you searching through Server Browser?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF V - Issues finding a match (PC)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Adam_x_Davey,

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Also, when you join Servers, are you using QuickMatch? Or are you searching through Server Browser?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate