Re: BF 5 Bugs List

by Tydfil

Original Post

BF 5 Bugs List

★★★ Newbie

Hi. 

Im a long term player of the Battlefield series. I just wanted to point out a list of bugs ive noticed. Im very surprised that EA has allowed this game to be released with this many bugs. Also i feel as if youve taken a step back from BF1, meaning that there are general playability features you corrected throughout BF1's lifespan that have not made it to BF5 so theyll have to be corrected yet again.

List

1. Allow us to modify and customize our loadouts(vehicular and weapons) while in a match. This is a feature of almost every multiplayer game for years. Why are we taking this giant leap backwards?

2. When a vehicle is unavailable, allow the user to highlight the icon. You made this modification during BF1's lifespan and it was a big help. Also allowed you to edit the vehicle you wanted so your not rushed once the spawn becomes available.

3. Allow for switching teams mid match. Again a BF1 option that isnt here.

4. Ju87 can only heal itself once per spawn. Even when i go back to a base to rearm, the healing feature is literally only available once.

5. LIGHTING AND SHADOWS! How this got past your alfa stage is beyond me. The shadows are wayyyyy too dark. In aerodome, in roderdam and on other boards, if ur in the shadows you might as well be in a cellar with no light. Ive tried adjusting the game brightness and my tv brightness to no avail but this is completely unacceptable. 

6. BF109 G2 should have been the BF109 E3. I suspect the team didnt want to spend the time to model the additional plane but the loadout and available specifications on your g2 coincides much better with an E3 than a G2. The G6 is good being the G6. 

I hope to see these fixes in a patch.

Thank you.

Josh

Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)

Re: BF 5 Bugs List

★★★ Apprentice

im finding loads of bugs too, one is between matches you get a blackscreen ( which is also censored on ingame chat for some reason. probably snowflakes) and you cant see any rewards or progress.

Message 2 of 2 (664 Views)