Message 21 of 101 (2,924 Views)

Re: BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

★ Guide

How exactly is this marked as resolved?

People including myself are still having this bug

Message 22 of 101 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

of course, not fixed yet its just happening to me!

Message 23 of 101 (2,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here.
Message 24 of 101 (2,765 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why not just get rid of the weekly medal thing and let us track whatever medals we want. Everyone would be much happier and it would resolve the weekly medal bug.

Message 25 of 101 (2,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I figured out how to fix it on Xbox One. I went to network settings and deleted my wifi then reconnected it, then I hard reset my Xbox (hold the power button down until it turns off.) Once I turned it back on it worked. Hope this works for everybody.
Message 26 of 101 (2,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Come on seriously, this bug is still going on. It has been over 2 weeks now and some have had this bug/glitch, whatever you want to call from launch.

Happening again this week. Join a conquest match and the medal disappears. Join an operations match and the medal is not tracked. 

And to the guy telling me this is not being ignored, oh really what would you call it then. 100's of threads, 1000's of posts and not a single official response, and like we are working on it etc. and it is still broken.

So lets have a look at the definition of Ignored shall we..

Ignoredrefuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.  that is exactly what is happening for the last 2 weeks??????

If they had taken notice, it would of been fixed already?

Message 27 of 101 (2,604 Views)

★ Apprentice

After reading a suggested solution above, I too tried:

"I figured out how to fix it on Xbox One. I went to network settings and deleted my wifi then reconnected it, then I hard reset my Xbox (hold the power button down until it turns off.) Once I turned it back on it worked. Hope this works for everybody."

It didn't work for me.

I'm connected by cable, not wireless, so I selected to go offline. I did the hard reset, waited, switched on, connected to live again, and no joy.

Message 28 of 101 (2,546 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this bug since Sunday and haven't been able to progress in medals since. 

Message 29 of 101 (2,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue - I went as far as deleting all PS4 data to include beta data, updated the game and still no resolve.

As mentioned by another member I am also losing interest in the game. I think I'd rather play GTAV or Battlefront at this point. 

FAIL EA! Fail to resolve the issue or at least show you are looking in to it. I have a submitted ticket.

Message 30 of 101 (2,397 Views)