Re: BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

by zalfeed

Original Post

★★★ Novice

For my account on xbox I have this one medal that I have not gotten since the 2 week of bf. The medal is called the Scout medal of valor.

Message 91 of 101 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine does that too and as you can see MANY people are having this problem but don't worry! Just keep working on the medal and you will still earn it. The bug is only on the visual side and does not affect your progress on the medal. I do a video series on How to Earn Medals on YouTube and this happens to me almost every week.
Message 92 of 101 (1,552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it is not really bugged, u just have to wait a long time before it is unlocked

Message 93 of 101 (1,519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same thing. My medals dont get refreshed everyweek
Message 94 of 101 (1,507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same
Message 95 of 101 (1,506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep!
Message 96 of 101 (1,506 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On my own I didnt experience this problem but here is the EA Support. Call them they might can help you:  0203 014 1818

Message 97 of 101 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It does that for me to but I think the medals that show up are random so there really is no way to fix your problem unless dice does something but it doesn't bother me that much
Message 98 of 101 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
The same issue usually shows for me until the game actually loads in, then I can see the actual medals available and any I have previously completed will reset.
Message 99 of 101 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's already January of 2018. This post is from November 2016 it's been over a year and I still can't get my medals to work! Come on guys! Really!?
Message 100 of 101 (1,293 Views)