Re: BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

by 0GRONIN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Tracking medals isn't working for me e. Keeps showing the expired ones. And when it does show new ones, it's only two out of the five and it reverts back to the old ones before I can do anything.

Message 1 of 101 (46,974 Views)

Accepted Solution

@0GRONIN wrote:

I really don't get why this is taking so long to sort, as this must be a server side bug...

100 of threads about this on BF forums, that are just ignored for a good 48 hours now

The issue is not being ignored, it is being reported by the Battlefield forum moderators and EA CMs to DICE as a bug. Bug reports can be posted here on the official BF1 Bug forum:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-1-bug-reports-en

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 7 of 101 (49,990 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Exact Same issue here...

Message 2 of 101 (46,773 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I really don't get why this is taking so long to sort, as this must be a server side bug...

100 of threads about this on BF forums, that are just ignored for a good 48 hours now

Message 3 of 101 (46,679 Views)

★ Guide

Same here.

On the menu it shows the new medals for me but when I join the match it reverts back to the old ones and I can't select the new ones.

in facts sometimes only 1 or 2 medals remain and the others are new.

When I select a medal I want to track there is a random change it just goes *poof* and I am no longer track a new medal.

Hope they can fix this soon , I still have 2 "old" medals I need to do but 1 of them is for tanks and the other 1 is for stationary, especially the last one isn't something I want to grind :P

Message 4 of 101 (46,650 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LoneWolf_ROU ( @Selvator ; @0GRONIN ; @MixosMeFistous ) Hello!

This issue is very well known but non the less, thanks for putting it out there...

The Medal Bug should be getting a fix pretty soon as well as a few others issues and some improvements...

Helpful?

I'm not an EA employee So Please;
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!

-SOS Sir.B

Message 5 of 101 (46,632 Views)

★ Guide

Ok now this bug is REALLY pissing me off.

for the new medal week I had to do rush.

I was at the very last objective to arm 5 objectives.

was 3 out of 5, new match started and armed my last 2 objectives.

I now had 5 out of 5 but I didn't get a pop-up....

Guess what happened?

It reverted back to "no medal selected" and I was back at my last week medals again.

To make things even worse, when I checked the menu it RESET MY PROGRESS of that medal.

Now all of those objectives I did for rush, those couple of hours spend on trying to get that medal is now LOST, I am so pissed off right now.... DICE better fix this * a.s.a.p.

Message 6 of 101 (46,595 Views)

@0GRONIN wrote:

The issue is not being ignored, it is being reported by the Battlefield forum moderators and EA CMs to DICE as a bug. Bug reports can be posted here on the official BF1 Bug forum:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-1-bug-reports-en

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 101 (49,991 Views)

★ Apprentice

A new week, but the same problem remains.

When I start a new round I can see my new weekly medals to track, but while the round is loading, those medals vanish and are replaced by last week's medals.

Message 8 of 101 (44,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here.

Just happened to me. When will this be fixed? 

Message 9 of 101 (44,844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this problem for 2 weeks now.

Im sick of EAs and Dices bs all the time. After 100 hours im now bored and not motivated to play at all anymore.

It should be a simple issue to fix!

Message 10 of 101 (44,633 Views)