Re: BATTLEPASS BUG INFO-READ HERE!!

by vxz05678bbcd

Original Post

BATTLEPASS BUG INFO-READ HERE!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After talking to three different people from EA's support, going through many different types of troubleshooting as well as "advanced troubleshooting" (when I know it's not my network) I finally got them to admit it's their server, not us, and that this is simply a poorly planned issue on their end for switching seasons. 

Do not continue to purchase levels as it's just going to take your money and you'll get nothing! This is their way of "Disabling" leveling for the Battlepass. 

As of right now EA has told me there's no further information that they have to offer and that an update will be put out sooner than later.

The best thing to do is to avoid clicking the Battle pass tab in your game on console or PC until further notice, or until season 2 begins.

The reward you are stuck on as of right now will not be rewarded to you (unfortunately).
There is no official date still for season 2. 
I know many people were upset and confused by this issue but here is our answer. Season 2. 

SEE SCREENSHOT FOR CONVERSATION WITH EA.

Message 1 of 7 (541 Views)

Re: *Stop spending coins on levels!* READ HERE

★★★★ Guide

Wiill tyey refund the money?

Message 2 of 7 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xcr762 Not sure, I had asked that as well, kept getting the same answer "I have no further info at this time"
Message 3 of 7 (492 Views)

★ Guide

I cant say your lucky lol, cuz you may have lost out on money... I too cannot buy anything since season 1 ended, keep getting 400 errors.  Glad now maybe

it never went thru.

Message 4 of 7 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PumPumBusta I told them in a calm manor.. This isnt the smartest way to end a season, especially without public notice since players have wasted money. Still enjoy Apex more than fortnite though.
Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@AudiDeer My battle pass froze when I bought it 5 days ago, I spent the 10.00 but my level hasn't gone up since. I was told they would send me an email about syncing by xbox but i never got it. So I just wasted my money?
Message 6 of 7 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@vxz05678bbcdYes unfortunately. Contact them via livechat and try to request a refund.

Livechat will be your quickest option.

Theyve stopped the battlepass for a little over a week now all because Season 2.

Message 7 of 7 (431 Views)