Re: BATTLEFRONT 2 WON'T LAUNCH

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFRONT 2 WON'T LAUNCH

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I speak on behalf of a friend who just bought this game. 

He plays from a Medion Erazer P6689 (Intel Core i7-8550U-QC, RAM de 8GB, HDD de 1TB + SSD de 128GB, NVIDIAGeForce GTX-1050 4GB). He replaced the 1TB HDD with a 250 SSD 860 Samsung.

He installed the game and everytime he clicks start the game tries to do it and then shuts down. In the beggining he was able to get to the screen where Darth Maul and Rey appear and then closes, but now he just gets black screen from the begginning.

We tried to repair, to reinstall, to change the name of the folder at my documents and repair again. The settings folder doesnt appear at his 'my documents' folder, we tried pasting mine there with compatible settings (1080, dx12 off...) nothing, the game just wont start, he is not even able to get to the main menu.

We also tried uninstalling Origin and reinstalling, and reinstalling the game.

Is there anything else we can do or should we ask for a refund? Because I think we have tried everything,h has the required hardware, the problem is just that the game won't start.

The game just doesnt want to start.

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Lupago  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Lupago  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)