Re: BATTLEFIELD V GAME ISSUES - NEED FIXED/SOLUTIONS

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD V GAME ISSUES - NEED FIXED/SOLUTIONS

★★★ Newbie

I have had the following reoccurring issues with Battlefield 5:

1. Sturmgeschutz IV - Axis Tank (Rewarded for completing Iron Skin of Lighting Strikes).
    • 18FEB19 – I ended the Iron Skin progress with the last section (Kill 20 enemies with a mobile ground vehicle while attacking a base) with 16/20.
    • 19FEB19 - When I logged on there was a small update needed. After the update I checked my progress on Iron Skin, it was changed from 20 enemies to 5 enemies.
    • 20FEB19 – I logged on to see that I was awarded Sturmgeschutz IV but it is not in my armory or my company…?
  2. While waiting for a game to load the pre-game screen (Screen which shows the map and hints) the game will be stuck at this point. The players on my squad are playing while I must close the application and restart it.
  3. At the beginning of a match (After the screen which shows the map and hints, but before the map which shows the bases) the screen will go black. Game play sound can be heard but nothing can be seen. Knowing the sequence of buttons, can get in game, wander around aimlessly in the dark until player is killed and dies, second deploy works as intended.
  4. While bleeding out, all screen controls disappear, no controller input works for game, player lays on the ground until match ends. Other solution is to close application and restart.
  5. Screen goes black when aiming through scopes on snipers and tanks. Solution: exit zoomed state for sniper, return to third person for tanks.
  6. Half of screen does not appear when attempting to call in an airstrike (JB2/V1 rocket). Solution: cancel air strike, attempt later.
  7. After match ends, the last three comments/squad events/orders remain on screen. Both when waiting for a new match and after quitting a match (back to game home screen).

All these issues are annoying, but the most frustrating is #1. Is there a fix for these issues? Or are we stuck with the poor quality of this game and all its flaws? 

Console: Sony PlayStation 4

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hey @sackyhackysack,

If you have been awarded the Sturmgeschutz IV from the previous Tides of War but it is not showing up in your Company for your Tanks, I would recommend contacting EA Support and they can help you with this.

As far as the other issues go, I would recommend trying to restore the game licenses in your PS4 Settings, and do a hard reset on your Console.

You can also try these steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hey @sackyhackysack,

If you have been awarded the Sturmgeschutz IV from the previous Tides of War but it is not showing up in your Company for your Tanks, I would recommend contacting EA Support and they can help you with this.

As far as the other issues go, I would recommend trying to restore the game licenses in your PS4 Settings, and do a hard reset on your Console.

You can also try these steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile