Re: BATTLEFIELD 1 EMPTY SERVERS

by xOnslaught

Original Post

BATTLEFIELD 1 EMPTY SERVERS

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Can anyone help????? When ever i try to play any of the dlc seperately it always puts me into empty game... i can play base game fine... sometimes mixed maps is fine... clicking dlc seperately puts me into games with only me in them... before the 1.20 patch or apaocolypse update i never had any issue at all with battlefield... now im in games on my own more and more... i have unistalled & re installed... restored licenses... rebuilt database... contacted ea countless times to be told to do same things ive done... before the latest dlc i never had any issues what so ever with battlefield 1... now i get empty servers & only me in games constantly ... i cant even get a game on air assualt...SOMEONE HELP!!...
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ???? I have bought the game twice now... disc copy & just recently the revolution pack so ive basically bought game & premium twice & still problems...
What happens when the bug occurs? Empty servers & just me in games...
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Domination
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ????
Enter RAM memory size in GB ????

????
Message 1 of 10 (1,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on XboxOne..
Message 2 of 10 (1,664 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @RantEad @McFattyphants Thanks for the report!

What region are you 2 playing in and at what time on a day to have this issue? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 10 (1,658 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi thanks for the reply... im europe... uk... region 2... & im mostly going on round 6/7 am for a couple of hours... & maybe from 9/10pm also for a couple of hours...

Sometimes in afternoon... same problems what ever time really...
Message 4 of 10 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi... you always had that issue or recently like me... like i said up until 1.20/apocolypse everything was perfect & could get on all dlc no problems... now its mainly base game only i can play qith no issues...
Message 5 of 10 (1,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I play on PC and this has always being an issue but a lot worse now. Can join 5-6 games either Base Game or All Maps and it puts me in a game with "no people". It''s coming to a point where i cant even use quick join to join a game and forced to use server browser which again shows a ton of empty games. Considering how many people who play i dont think it should be an issue to find a game with people.

Message 6 of 10 (1,619 Views)

★★ Novice
This week I had the same problem,but not with servers,servers were full but all quick matches were empty.I think this is a problem of EA servers because now I can't play NFS 2015 for 4 days and sometimes BF servers are lagging
Message 7 of 10 (1,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow im so glad its not just me... the amount of messages back & forth to ea & not one of them have ackowledged theres a bug/issue with servers!... surely they know somethings wrong with them or within this game... even now... on here... an official ea post thing... no one does anything about it or accepts theres an issue... so yet again im practically talking to myself & still having same problems!... just glad its not just me tho!...
Message 8 of 10 (1,566 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem on PC NA. No domination servers are populated. Tried chatting with support but they were clueless. Saying I need to run CCleaner, and other pointless steps. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem every night here, Brazil.

No Domination server populated (PS4).

All of them are empty.

Best.

M

Message 10 of 10 (1,342 Views)