Re: BANNED PLAYING LEGIT

by gtx3070

Original Post

BANNED PLAYING LEGIT

★★★ Novice

Account banned when playing legit. Need my account restored before i miss out on the Gibralter heirloom. 
I've already reported to the "Support team" they still haven't replied back, at this stage I don't think they will according to my online research, which is pretty pathetic for the amount of money I've spent on this game. 

I just want my account back, so i can start playing again. I'm not asking for a miracle. 

Message 1 of 19 (881 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same happend to me . 
Only difference is i didn't play game in time i get ban .
Few months after i take break from apex i came back to start playing again my account was banned, ofc first thing i do is send message to support to ask them what happened. I didn't ask them to unban my acc just to ask them what happened , It’s so unprofessional that I can’t even get a response within 14 days.

Message 2 of 19 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

They've made a billion dollars of this game, and the response time is actually pathetic. 
I've spent more than $1,000 AU on this game alone(PS4/PC). Yet, they can't even help me out with the smallest request. 

[Admin - Removed]

Message 3 of 19 (834 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, 

If you've already reached out to the Terms of Service team about your account that's all you need to do for now. The TOS team will review your account and determine if the ban can be lifted. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

The TOS team reviews appeals like this on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long an investigation may take. It can vary depending on the number of cases they are working through. Please keep an eye on your email for their reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 19 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's been two weeks now, how much longer do i need to wait for a simple request that can be resolved within the hour.

I paid $5,000 for my computer just to play Apexlegends, and now I can't even play it. 

Message 5 of 19 (727 Views)

★★ Novice
@gtx3070 My gf had the same problem, she got banned for no reason (they told she was cheating.... kda is around 0.40 sooo....)
Anyway u need to spam them, but rly spam them, i sent around 7-10 reports (most will be canceled but keep it going) and just after that, i think i got on their nerves and they unbanned her, but still no explanation why they banned her in the first place....
Just keep the spam up and u will be unbanned in around 2 weeks

Good luck mate
Message 6 of 19 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Friend is banned he actually don't know how to install this game i had to do it over teamweaver .

He is 100 % clean legit player.

ToS team should be replaced as fast as possible ,  20 days and there is no answer huh .

I hope their pay is not more then 200$

Message 7 of 19 (536 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still waiting for a response. This is an actual joke!

Message 8 of 19 (532 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This is beyond a joke. I still haven't heard back from any EA staff member!

Message 9 of 19 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

same i took a break and when came back i m banned.. no response from EA, playing from season one, than migrated to steam client... I like this game but sadly support team is not responding to my issue.

Message 10 of 19 (448 Views)