Re: BANNED PLAYING LEGIT

by GladiusFPS

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@gtx3070 you are not alone a hundred people got the same issue since November and 0 reply, for my case i manage to take back my Ea and steam account but for apex i waited almost 1 month and other 3 months.. Hope you will recover fast ! don't give up i also spent a lot of money and time
Message 11 of 19 (277 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually same happend to me i didn't even play game in time i get banned , i send them support ticket to ask what happened fairly waiting over 30 days and get case removed , this is joke ToS team asap need to be replaced , i understand there is so many people with same problem and there is many ticket to be resolved but to remove someone ticket not even answer on it huh.

Message 12 of 19 (248 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same problem atm man its so unfair..  

Message 13 of 19 (246 Views)

★★★ Novice

Almost two months now, still no reply.

Message 14 of 19 (238 Views)

★ Apprentice

the fact that this is happening to alot of people and each case is very similar just proves they are making mistakes on there end. i had a account with 600 hours and many euros spent .. the worst thing about this all i git a heirloom the night before my ban!! absolute joke .. i was 100 points offf getting d4 in ranked too all this sweat and tears grinding down the drain because of a false ban on there end. there able ban soemone very fast but when it  comes to reviewing a ban it takes 2 weeks or more?????????? poorly managed .. apex was the only yhing keeping me sane during 3rd lockdown in ireland as ive been out of work for months, now i have nothing to keep my mind occupied and i feel the depression seeping in. 

Message 15 of 19 (235 Views)

★ Apprentice

and they say '' were looking into it'' they should be embarrassed on how bad there customer service is ..
Message 16 of 19 (233 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GG_M4K Problem is there is too many cheaters and too many banned for not cheating they must be careful to not unban real cheaters but still to just remove case and not answer on it pfff.
Message 17 of 19 (207 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GladiusFPS yea i see the prob there, but then as a company they should hire more people to solve this ... season 8 tomorrow and im not even excited because i dont have my account to play
Message 18 of 19 (204 Views)

★ Apprentice

cant we all try get this thread trending on the forums maybe it will help us all out, there is obviously a trend going on here if many people have the same prob with getting falsely banned  

Message 19 of 19 (198 Views)