Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON?

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

BANNED FOR NO REASON?

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I haven't played Apex Legends for a year now, I'm sure I stopped before season 1 started.
but now I decided I wanted to join because of the hype and all just to discovered I'm banned?

Also, it was weird I have Crypto and Octane for free, as I stated earlier that I haven't played for a while. Might it be possible my account was breached and someone "hacked" those two into my account, resulting my ban?

That's so unfair, although, I can't deny I had the most basic password, but that's still unfair for me.

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON?

Hey @Ticlus 

If you haven't played in a while your account might be compromised.
I recommend contacting the support team just to make sure your account is secure.

Click here to contact the support team. 

When your account is secure again, I recommend looking into more features EA provide to keep your account secure.
EA Help - How to help manage your account security and safety 

When you secured your account with the Advisor, they are able to create a ban appeal with you and forward this to the Terms of Service team.
Most of the time you will get a reply for the Terms of Service team within 5 business days but the Advisor will provide you with all this information. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)