Re: BABY QUEST ISSUE

by Ilois4

Original Post

BABY QUEST ISSUE

★★★ Newbie

hi, i was in the process of completing the baby 101 quest and i was almost finished and let the app to do something else and when i re-opened the app it told me i was married, which was a little strange considering we were at the hospital, and my sims were already married, i was really hoping i could resolve this and still be able to have a kid, the quest says that it isn’t completed but when i try to tap on my partner to start it again there is no option to start the quest Frown hoping to hear back, thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (654 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@x4l52o9rw5as Hi, sorry to hear this glitch messed up your quest. 🙁 If you can’t get the option to progress in the quest, the option would be to let the time run out. After 3 days, the option to start the quest again should be available when tapping the changing table.

The game is unfortunately really unstable at the moment and sims might show up finishing past events they were not supposed to be doing at that time. Safest to claim the prize and restart the app, and see if sims show up ending other events. You might have to do this few times in order to get the past events cleared up.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey, thank you for talking the time to respond! i ended up getting back on the app a few hours later & my sims were back in the event so thankfully the app seems to have fixed the problem! i appreciate your help & response! i got a baby girl Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (598 Views)

Hero
@x4l52o9rw5as That’s great to hear! 😊 Congrats! 🌸👼

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)