Audio issues

by prowoeFTW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audio issues

★ Novice

So I've been having this audio problem sence last night and it's getting really annoying cuz I love apex it just makes it kinda unplayable. I'm on pc but for some reason all audio is kinda like inverted if that makes sense. For example if your infront of me it would sounds like your behind me meaning all the shooting and healing and walking sounds like its behind me when there right infront of me. It's weird cuz my charecter like shooting and everything sounds normal it's just like help please! I need this fixed so I can actually play

Message 1 of 12 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Audio issues

Community Manager

@Lucifer_Kobiashi Do you running any programs with the headset? Have you tried launching in a Clean Boot?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (479 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@prowoeFTW Can you try repairing the game and seeing if this changes anything?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 12 (579 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I did that. Still broken
Message 3 of 12 (572 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium So I can change my audio to a surround thing and it will fix it but it sounds very wierd cuz I dont actually own a surround system. Other then that it stays broke when I try to put it on stereo
Message 4 of 12 (570 Views)

Community Manager

@prowoeFTW Do you have any audio software running with the game? Have you already tried running your device in a Clean Boot and seeing if this continues?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 12 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice

im having the same issue have been for days its making this game unplayable because i cant hear anyone, i use surround sound and i only get left right and top audio no under or front or back 

Message 6 of 12 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

many many many others are experiencing this as well

Message 7 of 12 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I've got the same issue. How to fix? Did someone try uninstall and install the game?

Message 8 of 12 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice

i did try and no fix, might be sever related 

Message 9 of 12 (478 Views)

Community Manager
@Lucifer_Kobiashi What type of audio device are you using?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 12 (455 Views)