In-game fire barely audible

by WichitaGamer

Original Post

Audio issues

★★ Novice

Audio is messed up, i have a pair of stereo speaker (2.0) but appareantly the game is running on more channels since i can't hear anything coming fro the back or the front. When i try to use my headphones (7.1) some sounds, like a Kraber shot, will cause a rumbling noise. Is there any way that i can configure the channels? I can't seem to find it on the audio settings.

Message 3 of 74 (7,010 Views)

In-game fire barely audible

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure what I can do to fix it, if it's trying to use 5.1 audio even though I have it set to my inferface which is 2.0. I can hear myself fine, firing my gun makes the appropriate amount of noise, but other players' actions and their fire is barely audible if I'm facing it. If I'm not looking straight at the source of the noise I can't hear it at all.

Message 1 of 74 (5,824 Views)

Re: In-game fire barely audible

★★★ Novice

Too this problem .

Message 2 of 74 (5,801 Views)

SOUND BUG

★ Apprentice

Sometimes when im playing the sound just cuts off and I cant hear anything and then I have to restart the game. 

Message 4 of 74 (6,982 Views)

Audio Issue

★★★ Novice

When I load the game every sound is perfect but when I get into a match I can't hear my teammates fire the guns nor the enemies gunfire. Was wondering if this is a bug or if there's a way to fix it.

Message 5 of 74 (6,975 Views)

Audio Issue for Apex Legends

★ Novice

I'm having an issue where the horizontal audio isnt synched. Example: Bullets being shot from the left and it comes out through my right headphone. If someone has a solution please let me know

Message 6 of 74 (7,174 Views)

cant hear footsteps, gun sounds.. basic combat and game sense mechanics

★★★ Newbie

I've restarted my game and I'm still having the issue, specs are more than adequate.

Message 7 of 74 (6,994 Views)

Switched horizontal audio

★★★ Newbie

My horizontal audio is switched, instead of hearing foot steps from my left (where enemies are at) I hear it from right.
If someone shoots at my face from infront of me I hear it behind me.
I'm using Razer Kraken USB headset, any way to fix it? :c 

Message 8 of 74 (6,929 Views)

Re: cant hear footsteps, gun sounds.. basic combat and game sense mechanics

★★★ Novice
I hear some of them but very delayed
Message 9 of 74 (6,943 Views)

Re: In-game fire barely audible

EA DICE Team

Hey @WichitaGamer  @4na1Destroyer228. If you set it to 5.1 system doe the audio work for you as it should, what audio set up do you use? 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 74 (5,747 Views)