Audio issues since lasf update. Galaxy s10

by biggrip1976

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audio issues since lasf update. Galaxy s10

★★ Novice

Since last update the audio starts to degrade after a few min of playing. Have uninstalled and reinstalled no change. Closing all background apps do not help. This happens both on and off of wifi.

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Audio issues since lasf update. Galaxy s10

Community Manager

Hi @k02w4ghg

Please complete these steps for your phone: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games

If the Audio issues persist after trying all of those steps, it might be a bug. You can open a bug report here: Create a Bug Report 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @biggrip1976,

Could you check for any pending updates for the app store and the device please? Also to check the date and time is synced up too.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Hi Lanna, I've been having the same issue, also on a Galaxy S10. There are no pending updates in the app store or for my device.
Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @k02w4ghg

Please complete these steps for your phone: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games

If the Audio issues persist after trying all of those steps, it might be a bug. You can open a bug report here: Create a Bug Report 

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 4 (443 Views)