Audio Issues Apex Legends

by Sp_Witrens17

Original Post

Re: Audio Issues Apex Legends

★★★ Novice

Hi. Yes i have a specific software from Sennheiser. I Will try to disable it and see it gets better. 

Message 21 of 52 (7,822 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive had it since the game came out, it really is agrobating. There is so soloution to it yet. Tbh i don't even know if ea/apex has noticed it yet because they are not doing a * about it. 

Ive done the same as you. Nothing has worked yet.

Message 22 of 52 (7,817 Views)

★★ Novice
it dosen't :/
Message 23 of 52 (7,816 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok i tried 1 game after work, same sound bug, uninstalled Sennheiser Audio and bam, works perfectly.

I cant promise that was the solution because it's working as it should time to time either way. I'll be in touch in a few days and see if the problem pops up again.

Message 24 of 52 (7,772 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok no, the game after i wrote this it came back.. I also get lag when the sound bug is there.
Message 25 of 52 (7,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After doing some digging, I've discovered a solution that may help people with the same situational problem I was having. This fix is mainly concerned with the game's volume, whereas being below 100% in the in-game audio settings apparently causes unwarranted problems. Before, I had my volume setting at 40% and experienced the audio bug quite frequently along with some distortion issues and extended periods of sound delay. Now that I set the volume to 100% and instead tweaked the volume through the Windows volume control slider, the issue is much less frequent and I can now hear things normally most of the time. There are still times where the sound delays, but with this small configuration it has become a rarity.

Another potential fix, for NVidia Users with ShadowPlay, is to in fact turn off ShadowPlay. I personally haven't tried this myself with having found a solution that works for me. But if the aforementioned fix does not work, then it's worth a shot.

Something this game-breaking should not be included with the in-game sound settings. Perhaps the Apex team and their future updates will add some more polish to the game and make it better. Here's hoping.

Message 26 of 52 (7,729 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the details @sutibn. I'd definitely be interested in the sound settings of those still encountering this.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 52 (7,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Are the devs gonna do something about this because this makes the game unplayable.

Message 28 of 52 (7,558 Views)

★★ Novice
I just want to reply to this to say that this bug has been affecting me since launch making the game unplayable. I tried ever fix under the sun however turning of geforce experience fixed it. It was either this or the audio setting in apex called "sound in background" I set to ON. Im not sure which of these fixed it but thank you so much
Message 29 of 52 (7,234 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a game breaking glitch I literally don't know when I'm being * shot at could they at least * say they're aware of the * problem 

Message 30 of 52 (6,466 Views)