Re: Audio BUG

by XTRA-Larsiano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audio BUG

★ Novice

During Battlefield 1, start mid or end of the game, my audio cuts out, yet I can hear people speaking in the game and music in my background. Im encountering freezes as well. I've played this game on and off very much and just only have had problems now. Any help is well appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Lets start with some basics:

Update your chipset driver & get the lastest audio drivers and install them too.

also make sure the northbridge, cpu  and gpu and clean of dust and durt.

make sure all these chips dont get too hot or they might bottleneck the system while in operation.

if you still have problem test without background apps that use the soundcard and test other game to isolate BF1 as the problem

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Lets start with some basics:

Update your chipset driver & get the lastest audio drivers and install them too.

also make sure the northbridge, cpu  and gpu and clean of dust and durt.

make sure all these chips dont get too hot or they might bottleneck the system while in operation.

if you still have problem test without background apps that use the soundcard and test other game to isolate BF1 as the problem

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)