Audible menu doesn't appear, reinstall didn't fix the issue.

by DreamyBulbasaur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audible menu doesn't appear, reinstall didn't fix the issue.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I use any of the pre snap menus, none of them appear, for player groups, reroute or audibles. Delete and re-download didn't work. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Audible menu doesn't appear, reinstall didn't fix the issue.

★★★ Novice

Hey, I am sorry for making this extra post, I was thinking the other thread might have been dead so I made my own post. 

The problem appeared in H2H I think through some glitch in the pause ui, because it happened again. Then the pre-snap menu wasn't visible in any other game modes either.

I was able to fix the issue altogether by going into the main menu settings, and turning pre-snap menu back on. Please make this option available in game in online play..

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,703 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DreamyBulbasaur

Is there any way you can get a recorded clip of this happening so we can visually see what's going on?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, I am sorry for making this extra post, I was thinking the other thread might have been dead so I made my own post. 

The problem appeared in H2H I think through some glitch in the pause ui, because it happened again. Then the pre-snap menu wasn't visible in any other game modes either.

I was able to fix the issue altogether by going into the main menu settings, and turning pre-snap menu back on. Please make this option available in game in online play..

Message 3 of 4 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA kept me on the phone for 3hours trying to figure this out and I found your post after they gave up....lol smh

Message 4 of 4 (1,613 Views)