Auction Server Maintenance

by Sebauy37

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auction Server Maintenance

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I would like to know how long is going to take for the maintenance of the Auction Server to finish. Since we have only a couple of days left before the reset, and put new items on auction is a no. At least until after the maintenance is over. I'll thank you for a prompt response.
Sincerely, Sebastian "Sebnom"
Message 1 of 9 (2,074 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Auction Server Maintenance

★★★★ Novice
Thanks EA. We got our response today.
Auction House is officially closed.
It's kinda hypocrite in my opinion, since we cannot sell anything for the last couple of days due to a "maintenance".
This type of behavior makes you rethink if it's worth the trouble of continue playing. I ended up (I'm 100% sure is not just me) with a lot of really good players and coins with no chance to sell or use.
Loved the game, now... Not so much.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (2,337 Views)

All Replies

Nba live auction house

★★★ Newbie
Action house will be disabled on October 27,2017. What the hell was EA doin? The moment where we cannot post on auction house is same as they were already disabling it. Think! Only 2 days left and they are doin that maintenance. Why not doin that on october 27 knowing that the season will ends on october 29?
Message 2 of 9 (1,839 Views)

★★ Novice
I would like to know as well. Auction house not working right. When will it be up again????
Message 3 of 9 (2,007 Views)

Auction house maintenance

★★ Novice
Auction house is still under maintenance. Cant sell anything and and the auctions look weird and are all 30 mins or more out. This is the last day for the auction house....what is going on???????
Message 4 of 9 (1,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seems like nobody answered... Frown(
Message 5 of 9 (1,932 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks EA. We got our response today.
Auction House is officially closed.
It's kinda hypocrite in my opinion, since we cannot sell anything for the last couple of days due to a "maintenance".
This type of behavior makes you rethink if it's worth the trouble of continue playing. I ended up (I'm 100% sure is not just me) with a lot of really good players and coins with no chance to sell or use.
Loved the game, now... Not so much.
Message 6 of 9 (2,338 Views)

I can't sell items

★★★ Newbie
Why the he’ll couldn’t I sell my players? It started 3 days ago!! This is ridiculous! I badly need coins right now .
Message 7 of 9 (1,783 Views)

I cant sell items

★★★ Newbie
I cant sell anything its been like this for the whole week.I wanted to sell 6 elite players.but i cant.
Message 8 of 9 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Novice
Testing
Message 9 of 9 (1,627 Views)