Re: Attacks don't home in!

by pandareno1999

Original Post

It's being reported around the web.  My homing is working still.  This thread may have some useful information:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZGardenWarfare/comments/5dhflb/all_homing_disabled/?st=ivn4kmlf&sh=7deae5...

Message 11 of 17 (843 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This is a glitch. It needs to be fixed!
Message 12 of 17 (821 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 13 of 17 (821 Views)

★★★ Novice
When internet or servers are overloaded she loses homing. Fix for some is to restart game. For me I have to fool the system by playing back yard o good the game can't keep up and I get kicked off. 500 plus kills super fast or to the point you have 2 or 3 bosses and 2 or ,3 champions after you at one time.
Message 14 of 17 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem even when i attack with the super hero face to face it does nothing and does not turn red at all even when i am facing an opponent who is lower than me nothing happens sometimes when i get shot it takes 100 health or more off i even when i waste all my ammo on him he kills me and he remains with 53% sometimes when i am hiding behind a wall the shots reach me. when i go to attack a player he kills me several times when i go to him it jams it hits with the fists but does not fire any ammo and all the moves are jammed with no clear reason.

i think this is from the game server who pays more gets more advantages and i bet you if what i am saying is wrong 

Message 15 of 17 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here also. I don't have Toxic Brainz, but did for a special event, and targeting suddenly worked--but only for him. I can't believe this has been going on this long and it hasn't been addressed. Or is this the norm for addressing issues?

Message 16 of 17 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MG43X wrote:

i think this is from the game server who pays more gets more advantages and i bet you if what i am saying is wrong 

That's the most ridiculous idea I've read today.  

Can you kindly point me to where I can pay more to get better servers?

Message 17 of 17 (726 Views)