Attack plane doesn't make any damages

by ladysmannn

Original Post

Attack plane doesn't make any damages

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug (after may update ) there was two times when I was on a fighter plane and another plane was shooting at me and I've changed to back seat and shoot a (fighter plane), the bullets was hitting the plane but but it wasn't making any damages. in another side, same thing happened on infantry my bullets was hitting the enemy soldiers but no damage at all (that was before the update but I think this works now)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not really sure, but try to take a (attack plane with anti ground package) and let the enemy get behind and shoot you then you just change to back seat and shoot them and see if it does any damage.
What happens when the bug occurs? I could shoot infantry and other ground vehicles but not a (fighter plane) and I guess bombers too? nope nothing was working neither front weapons did.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060 3gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

there 

Message 1 of 2 (932 Views)

Re: Attack plane doesn't make any damages

★ Guide

@ladysmannn wrote:

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug (after may update ) there was two times when I was on a fighter plane and another plane was shooting at me and I've changed to back seat and shoot a (fighter plane), the bullets was hitting the plane but but it wasn't making any damages. in another side, same thing happened on infantry my bullets was hitting the enemy soldiers but no damage at all (that was before the update but I think this works now)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not really sure, but try to take a (attack plane with anti ground package) and let the enemy get behind and shoot you then you just change to back seat and shoot them and see if it does any damage.
What happens when the bug occurs? I could shoot infantry and other ground vehicles but not a (fighter plane) and I guess bombers too? nope nothing was working neither front weapons did.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060 3gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

there 

Hi,

I think the reason of your problem is high ping. You don't make any damages because your or your enemy's ping is too high. Please check your ping in scoreboard or in server browser. Since you are in Asia, you can play games in Japan or Hong Kong servers in order to get low ping.

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 2 of 2 (657 Views)