Assignment Bug.

by MLB2CLG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assignment Bug.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Atic 

I think I might have found a bug in the achievement completion.

Kind regards

MLB2CLG

Message 1 of 5 (90 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Assignment Bug.

Community Manager

Thanks @ElliotLH  @MLB2CLGStandard smile 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (57 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

They forgot to include the text saying that you need to do it 5 times to complete the assignment.

I made a post on the Battlefield forums about this too so I'm glad others are also making them aware of the error. 

Message 2 of 5 (77 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ElliotLH  What part do you need to do 5 times? I just want to be sure that we are on the same page on what is going on. 

/Atic

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Atic 

It's the first one where you need to "Finish at position 32 or greater in Firestorm". When you reach that position the counter on the left will appear showing 1/5 etc.

Here's the thread if that helps at all: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/190987/missing-text-for-defying-the-odds-firestorm-a...

Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks @ElliotLH  @MLB2CLGStandard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help