Re: Assault mastery 1 assignment stuck

by Warlicht

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@II__SUSHI__II didn't work for me. i've just went on upgrading my sturmgewehr 1-5 (the rank 20 assault wep) and it didn't bump up the damage counter at all. getting the feeling that it's only tracking my sidearm damage since i did some form of damage with it once in a while
Message 21 of 27 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Guide

Man! wouldn't it be nice to have an reproducable/easy to fix/workaround issue for a change! Sorry to hear you do not get it working. My best guess is you should try some of the other assault weapons and see if any of these do the trick.

Message 22 of 27 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The damage isn't registering for me on Assault Masters I

Message 23 of 27 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Played for a few days now, multiple servers. Haven't tried switching weapons yet. Will try that next.

Message 24 of 27 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

wait really? not fixed after more than a year?i mean i dunno...i already uninstalled the game a month ago, seeing that BFV already sunsetted their content. i was just sticking around to see if they'll ever include the russians (SPOILERS: THEY DIDN'T).

then again, DICE never really fixed BFV.

Message 25 of 27 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2021 - CONFIRMED - Still stuck on this Assignment? Change yiour weapons. The Surmgeweher 1-5 works to get the damage you need.

Message 26 of 27 (592 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

For missing items in Battlefield V, please reach out to EA Support.

/Atic
Message 27 of 27 (1,840 Views)