Re: Ask

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Ask

★★ Novice

Hello. I used to play when i was younger on ps3. With the same email i created around 5 years ago an origin account and never played on ps3 since. I just want to delete that old account but i can't for the life of me remember the password. I tried to reset it but the security question is where was i born and i dont know what the 10 years old me was thinking but the answer  i give is not correct. Can someone please help a poor soul can't i be checked on what games i had or something like that ?

Message 1 of 4 (205 Views)

Community Manager

@GucciboyGeralt 

You won't be able to delete the account unless you're able to verify account ownership (you wouldn't want someone else calling into our Support staff to delete your account without your permission).

If you're not able to regain control of that email in order to login to the EA account and update the account details, our Live-Support team can help walk you through the account recovery process. Our forum staff is not able to assist in account recovery and you must use the link below to be redirected to our Help site.

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (177 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay. So can i change the email to my origin access to the email i have now on ps4 and then link them ? Thanks for the reply
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Community Manager

@GucciboyGeralt 

If you prefer to have the email address you use for your PlayStation account be on your EA account as well that's totally fine. You just have to be able to login to your EA account to update the email address. Your PlayStation account is already linked up to an EA account though based off your original post and it comes down to updating the account details. If you're not able to log into the EA account because of the old email, our Live-Support team can assist you in updating it.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)