As of last QoL update, game will not load past opening screen

by starcharts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

As of last QoL update, game will not load past opening screen

★★★★★ Newbie

Moto G5 plus on Republic Wireless network. The game will not load on any wifi nor LTE networks since last update. Have deleted and reinstalled multiple times but never gets to a login, cycled phone on and off, reset all network settings multiple times, etc. Every single app on my phone works via any wifi network and via LTE, every single one, but SWGOH. I'm using this same phone writing this right now. I do not know what to do. It's pretty obvious where the problem lies. Not the phone, not the networks...

Message 1 of 2 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: As of last QoL update, game will not load past opening screen

Community Manager

Hey @starcharts, most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps, including clearing various glitches and more. Would you be open to trying these troubleshooting steps for your Android?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)

All Replies

Re: As of last QoL update, game will not load past opening screen

Community Manager

Hey @starcharts, most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps, including clearing various glitches and more. Would you be open to trying these troubleshooting steps for your Android?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (340 Views)