Re: As a FX 6xxx Series CPU Owner, I Would Like to Let You Know That I Can't Pla

by Reaktansx

Original Post

As a FX 6xxx Series CPU Owner, I Would Like to Let You Know That I Can't Play

★★★ Apprentice

I have been waiting patch after patch hoping for a fix to come. I was especially hopeful with the Season 1 update especially since you are working with engineers from AMD now. But nope, not a single change whatsoever. I am still getting "Connection to server timed-out" error still and although I have good enough PC, I simply cannot play this game.

I am simply here to let you know that I am disappointed. You decided to test and build your game only around high-end hardware obviously so I won't expect any fixes in the future either. I am giving up on waiting for and trying to fix this game.

Have a good day.

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: As a FX 6xxx Series CPU Owner, I Would Like to Let You Know That I Can't Pla

★★ Apprentice

I have FX6300 cpu and i have 20 seconds random freezes.

I get "timeout" If i'm at menu, market while freeze happens

I crash if freeze happens during gameplay.

My only solution is stop, start "windows audio" thing in servies.msc but doing that disables my microphone which kinda sucks ingame.

Respawn, see us.

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

★★ Novice

I've never had to jump through this many hoops to try and get a game to work, and it still doesn't work. I was also really hoping for a fix but I guess that was too much to ask for, so going to continue not playing this game. 

Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)