Aric Jorgan Not Spawning

by Russiasauras123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Aric Jorgan Not Spawning

★★★ Newbie

When I attempt to complete Chapter XI, I finish meeting up with Aric Jorgan and then after the fight with the walkers he does not spawn for me. The problem is that I have to talk to him in the next stage but he is not spawning as my companion and I can't talk to him.

Message 1 of 7 (1,916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Aric Jorgan Not Spawning

★★★ Newbie

OMG I FIXED IT! :eahigh_file:
I don't know if it'll work for everyone, but I had Chapter I in my missions log as well (I accidentally accepted it from the missions terminal)... and getting rid of this fixed the Arin Jorgan bug for me, once I restarted Chapter XI.

• Go shift+E to bring up your KOTFE chapters.
  • Scroll down to your last completed chapter, which I'm assuming will be X, and launch it - it will warn you that by doing so, previous chapters will be overridden - Doooo etttt!
  • Once the chapter starts, shift+E and launch Chapter XI - this will do the same thing and should then leave only one chapter in your missions tray!
  • Try playing XI and with any luck, the Aric Jorgan bug should be resolved.

The frustration is real. If this helps just one person, my job here is done. Good luck!
Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (2,459 Views)

All Replies

@Russiasauras123

Ensure you do not have an earlier chapter still in your mission list

Have you tried resetting that chapter at all ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 7 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have reset the chapter at least 7 times and re did it to the point of where he doesn't show up. The only other mission in my log is Chapter 1 but i'm pretty sure you always have chapter 1 since you can do the story on different difficulty levels.
Message 3 of 7 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here
Message 4 of 7 (1,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG I FIXED IT! :eahigh_file:
I don't know if it'll work for everyone, but I had Chapter I in my missions log as well (I accidentally accepted it from the missions terminal)... and getting rid of this fixed the Arin Jorgan bug for me, once I restarted Chapter XI.

• Go shift+E to bring up your KOTFE chapters.
  • Scroll down to your last completed chapter, which I'm assuming will be X, and launch it - it will warn you that by doing so, previous chapters will be overridden - Doooo etttt!
  • Once the chapter starts, shift+E and launch Chapter XI - this will do the same thing and should then leave only one chapter in your missions tray!
  • Try playing XI and with any luck, the Aric Jorgan bug should be resolved.

The frustration is real. If this helps just one person, my job here is done. Good luck!
Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

Message 5 of 7 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

StarStarStar THANK YOU THIS TOTALLY WORKS StarStarStar

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I have been sstruggling for hours here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Message 6 of 7 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Novice
This worked for me, thank you
Message 7 of 7 (1,551 Views)