Arenas matchmaking is extremely broken

by Jarfinn1

Original Post

Arenas matchmaking is extremely broken

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

So like I'm playing Ranked Arenas and about 4 games in a row I get put with players below level 10. Losing all 4 rounds and only winning 1 the points system does not allow me to progress.

I am robbed of so much AP from this BS Rank matchmaking. Does anyone know why other players rank is not displayed in banner screens?

I am also experiencing poor matchmaking in pubs arenas. I get put with brand new players for about 10 games in a row and only after that do i get put with semi decent players. BTW all enemy squads are filled with diamond and pred players (I am not at their skill level). So it is clear that this SBMM is just a lie but anyone from EA please look into this problem. Completely ruins the game for me as i am put with players FAR out of my skill level.

Message 1 of 3 (585 Views)

Re: Arenas matchmaking is extremely broken

@Jarfinn1 

the Arena's MM is not the best and when there are limited players in the que it is worse. 

Try connecting to a different server or playing at different times of the day when more players are in the que it will make the MM a little better or if you are really lucky a lot better.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 3 (557 Views)

Terrible arenas matchmaking

★ Novice

Ranked arenas matchmaking is terrible. I'm plat 3 atm and can't get a solid win streak to get to plat 2. i get bronze and silver players and even players playing placement matches. I only get 12-15 points for a win and around 14-16 for a loss so i need to win at about 4:1 to make any real progress. I have 100s of screenshots showing either bronze rank or them doing 300 damage in 9 rounds. I just want to be matched up with similar skilled players. it's becoming a chore and makes me not want to play when i have to get on and carry, fully carry, every single game. 

I just want the matchmaking fixed. give me plat players when i'm in plat cos it's clearly 100% random atm. Give us performance based RP as well. if i do everything in a game, i should get more points.  

Message 3 of 3 (505 Views)