Arena Rank View

by coachmac707

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arena Rank View

★ Novice

So when I go to the rank view of my arena the top 10 names are all meshed together (see pictures attached). I have submitted multiple tickets but the only response I have gotten is we don’t know how to fix it.  I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but that didn’t help.  Any suggestions?  This doesn’t happen on my ship arena rank view.  It didn’t start showing up until the last update.

iOS 

iPhone XS Max

Message 1 of 3 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arena Rank View

Community Manager

Hello @coachmac707, have you performed any troubleshooting steps for iOS? Most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps, including clearing various glitches and more. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (466 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Photo

Message 2 of 3 (523 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @coachmac707, have you performed any troubleshooting steps for iOS? Most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps, including clearing various glitches and more. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)