Arena PvP server is poor.

by COLDEYES_19

Original Post

Arena PvP server is poor.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Real time Arena PvP server in Indian region is so bad. With high speed internet connection it still lags. Normally it's above 150-300 ms. It goes to 600-1000 ms too in middle of match. It is so difficult to play, so laggy. Matching should be region wise. If we get players from different countries then lag is obvious.

Fix it EA please.

All these prolonging small problems gonna make players uninstall the game. There is more below 3 star ratings and complaint feedbacks about the app at playstore.

looks like it is useless to rate the app and give feedbacks because the question is, do EA really look at all those feedbacks?

Message 1 of 5 (1,204 Views)

Re: Arena PvP server is poor, af.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@COLDEYES_19Im not sure about the play store but i suppose the forum is frequently visited by the community managers. And even if not, i do forward Any kind of negative feedback or problems i see on Discord, reddit, or here.

Secondly, talking about arena. For me personally, Arena servers have been okay lately. The matches disconnect during the end sometimes but with my best internet speed, I'm usually in the 4-8 ms range, and it occasionally gets to 100ms. With low connectivity it gets to at most 400 ms for me, so I'm not sure if it's a viable server bug or some internet incompatibility from your side. Also, I'll have it reported but please keep in mind it's still under beta testing so these kind of problems are expected, and obviously are to be reported as you have done here. Thanks for your feedback. Thirdly, I assume arena fixtures are based on local and regional servers, as many of the players I've met across the arena platform have reconnected and messaged me on Reddit and discord, and they turn out to be Indians as well. I've also tried matching up with my foreign friends like in showdown but that doesn't happen. So my best assumption is that the servers are in fact regional most of the time. And I'll have the speed issue reported as soon as a manager is available.

Message 2 of 5 (1,163 Views)

Re: Arena PvP server is poor.

Community Manager
@COLDEYES_19 We look at as many forum posts as we can! Standard smile

Do you get the same type of lag when you play with WiFi off and on? Also, have you tried switching to a different WiFi channel (if available) or played on a different WiFi network to see if results are the same? The team is always looking to roll out servers to new locations when possible, however I don't have any official news on whether there are enhancements coming to your region.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I stopped playing arena matches. Matching takes too long. Search for players taking long time. Switching wifi or internet connection doesn't help. It's same.
There is much bigger and serious problem in the game right now than this arena thing. That's the player Switch problem with SS lineup. I even posted a topic on bug report board. Hope you see to that and contact to EA authorities if you can.
Message 4 of 5 (1,042 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@COLDEYES_19He knows about it from more than a week. He told me around a week ago it's still being looked into and hasn't been solved, that is what I told you there, can't help it! 🤷‍♀️
Message 5 of 5 (1,024 Views)