Are you EVER going to fix your UBER GLITCHED game?

by ballin4real365

Original Post

Are you EVER going to fix your UBER GLITCHED game?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
So why isn't a 99 overall team with an o-line and TE's who all have 99 run AND impact block enough to run the ball for 2 yards against a GLITCHED QUARTER COVER 3, no matter what kind of run scheme? THIS IS URGENT, NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION!!!! I know for a 100% fact that there are AT LEAST 300,000 other people wondering the same thing. And on what planet is 91 speed going to keep up with 95+ speed? That's the equivalent of Josh Norman running with Desean Jackson...and I would absolutely LOVE to see your horribly failed attempt at justifying that. Also, why are you still allowing MUTHEAD.com to operate? You've got to be aware by now that they're selling your currency and directly taking money away from you. This has gotten way beyond the point of annoying, and is getting to the point to where somebody should take it upon themselves to hold you accountable for your actions, or lack thereof. I'll be anxiously awaiting a response to see how you plan on justifying yourself with a remotely believable explanation.
Message 1 of 1 (334 Views)