Are the Virginia data centers for Apex down ?

by ambivertical

Original Post

Are the Virginia data centers for Apex down ?

★★★ Newbie

Are the Virginia data centers for Apex down because those are the closest ones i live near but for some reason since today, I can only connect to the New York one as far as whatever else is closer. Been playing since day one on ps4.

Message 4 of 7 (2,575 Views)

Are the Virginia severs down?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David

I usually play on Virginia servers but now I am forced to play on New York severs. When I log in and scroll to Virginia, it says -1 ping and 100% packet loss. Please reply

Message 1 of 7 (2,597 Views)

Re: Are the Virginia severs down?

★★★★ Pro

Hopefully they are getting somekind of fixing ?

That is my hope at least EA might be taking down server by server to do some update, upgrades and maintenance's. We all know the servers need some loving from EA at this point.

This is all speculation on my part, while also hoping it's true.

Message 2 of 7 (2,577 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RevenanT-G7 Maybe, as I am still able to play on New York servers. I will check when I play tommorow and see if they are back up.
Message 3 of 7 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too thought it was just me and I’m in Virginia so it’s like what’s the problem here they haven’t said anything on it and it’s been like this for a week

Message 5 of 7 (1,779 Views)

Re: Are the Virginia data centers for Apex down ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ambiverticalThe servers are still down. Hopefully, with the new season it will be patched.

Message 6 of 7 (1,711 Views)

Re: Are the Virginia data centers for Apex down ?

★ Novice
@ambivertical they are stillllll down im going crazy my VA ping is usually 2 my NY is 30... still waiting
Message 7 of 7 (1,104 Views)