Architect wont land for third phase of fight Making an Impression Quest on Eos.

by BeatsByMikey

Original Post

Architect wont land for third phase of fight Making an Impression Quest on Eos.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug On Eos for the "Making an Impression" quest, when I fight the architect and beat its first two phases, the architect flys in the air on the last phase. the quest tells me to follow the architect, but the architect WONT LAND. he just stays in one spot of the sky floating and he just wont land. I have tried to leave Eos and come back (which restarts the whole boss fight) and it still wont land on the third phase. I even deleted mass effect from my xbox and redownloaded it but it still is glitched. Please fix because this is a big quest for Eos!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to Eos for the Making an Impression quest, when you fight the architect on the third phase of the fight he will fly in the air and the quest will tell you to follow him. for me he just stays in the air and does not land no matter what I do.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

On Eos for the "Making an Impression" quest, when I fight the architect and beat its first two phases, the architect flys in the air on the last phase. the quest tells me to follow the architect, but the architect WONT LAND. he just stays in one spot of the sky floating and he just wont land. I have tried to leave Eos and come back (which restarts the whole boss fight) and it still wont land on the third phase. I even deleted mass effect from my xbox and redownloaded it but it still is glitched. Please fix because this is a big quest for Eos!!!

Message 1 of 7 (1,590 Views)

Re: Architect wont land for third phase of fight Making an Impression Quest on E

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi i have the same problem but after playing some times it now also dtops in the midle och the second fight but when i replay and try again some times it ither stops in the second fight ore it stops in the air when it has to fly to the third spot and i get just like you that i have to folow him and he wont land its a big bug that needs to be fixed i am playing on PS4 PRO

Message 2 of 7 (1,484 Views)

Re: Architect wont land for third phase of fight Making an Impression Quest on E

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem as well on ps4
Message 3 of 7 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same prtoblem on PC 1.05

Message 4 of 7 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, PS4 me very 1.05

Message 5 of 7 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awesome. 5 years later amd this bug still exists with no reliable solution. It's a true testament to how much EA cares about their games and the people who play them.

Message 6 of 7 (791 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry this thread hadn't helped out, @CopyrightInvali.

It is extremely old as mentioned, so it is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Unfortunately I'm unaware of any workarounds if this issue pops up, but do feel free to create a new thread if that's a question or discussion you wanted to pose for the community, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (725 Views)