by InfamousHiDef

Original Post

Architect on EOS glitches in air after 2/3 conduits destroyed

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug After destroying 2/3 "conduits" (Legs) on the architect on EOS, as it was traveling to the next location, it glitched out and was just floating in the air. You're supposed to follow it, I was directly underneath it and shooting at it and tried everything but it wouldn't move. It was just floating in the air doing it's worm move. Had to restart the entire quest. Playing on Hardcore dif.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 86 mbs DL 37 mbs UL
What company provides your internet service? Cogeco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat the traveling sequence (where the architect moves to the next location). This happened to me after I destroyed 2/3 conduits and it was moving to the last location.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Please enter memory size in GB. N/A

N/A
Message 1 of 18 (8,143 Views)

Re: Architect on EOS glitches in air after 2/3 conduits destroyed

★★★★★ Novice
Update:

This happens 100% of the time now.

Driving away in nomad and driving back to "reload" the architect does NOT work.

And you can't save or fast travel in Hardcore mode, so I made an extraction back to tempest then came back to EOS and that reset the mission.

I literally cannot get passed 2/3 conduits.

Please fix this, I'm 100% viability and it's the last thing I need to do on EOS.

Will submit video when it's uploaded to YouTube
Message 2 of 18 (8,069 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this exact issue.  Is there a fix?

Message 3 of 18 (8,025 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
As far as I know, no.

I tried once again after patch 1.05 and it still glitches after 2/3 conduits destroyed.

I'm not wasting my time again, so I've left it and will return once they specifically mention it in a new patch!
Message 4 of 18 (8,016 Views)

★★★ Novice
The same thing has been happening to me. I hate it. It's like a big stupid metal wind sock.

Like others before me, I've tried everything. Reloading, leaving the area and returning, shooting at it, et cetera. Nothing. It just keeps undulating gracefully in the breeze. Taunting me.

Ugh.
Message 5 of 18 (7,987 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I didn't have this happen on EOS, but I had it happen on Kadara. It was really annoying because the Architect just stopped moving entirely, and I had to guess where his body parts were because the actual model that moved was invisible independent of the visual model. Then, when he died, I had to run around and figure out where his face was to hack it. 

really frustrating

Message 6 of 18 (7,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I played a backwards compatible game digital copy. Then when I went to play ME it worked and I beat the architect.
Message 7 of 18 (7,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Seriously EA?! 4+ months and this is STILL a thing? I came here looking for advice bc nothing seems to work. I've tried EVERYTHING ppl here and elsewhere have suggested and still nothing. I've got the most recent update, tried all the suggested work arounds and that motherf***er still just floats up there stuck. I took a chance on this game after ppl said it "isn't as bad as everone is saying". Well, this bug is just the tip of the iceberg to this piece of hot garbage dumpster fire. Shame on you EA.
Message 8 of 18 (7,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We're halfway through 2018 and i decided i would buy ME:A. Took me a lot of time to finally decide to kill an Architect and so i chose my first kill to be Eos. While i did like watching him writhe around from afar i had had enough of him. However, after destroying 2 of his 'legs', he rose up, stopped, and started undulating in the air like he was having his own little party. I see this post was from quite some time ago. So i figured i would add that it is still happening to this day. Now i love Mass Effect, but this new game is great and all... it's just, the amount of blinking glitches i've had? And i hear single player isn't being worked on anymore? This will never get fixed? Say it isn't so!! 

Message 9 of 18 (7,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@flingninjapooHell, a couple years and it's still a thing. After destroying two legs, I can't get my dude to come down and fight. It shook?

Message 10 of 18 (5,661 Views)